Annuaire des membres (adhérents, observateurs, associés, d'honneurs)
SEIV, sous holding ALSYMEX, filiale du groupe ALCEN
In the Defence & Security, Energy, Aeronautics & Space and Large Scientific Instruments domains, ALSYMEX provides its customers recognized high quality services and solutions:
– project management;
– feasibility studies;
– multi process and material welding and machining engineering;
– scientific calculations in mechanics, thermo-mechanics, seismicity and optics;
– design and manufacturing of large dimension, high precision mechanical and opto-mechanical complex systems eventually with severe vacuum and cleanliness constraints;
– non destructive control: 3D contact free, tightness, penetrant testing;
– on site installation and commissioning;
– long term maintenance.
Created in 2012, ALSYMEX gathers expertise, industrial means and facilities of seven ALCEN subsidiaries, ALSYOM, CHAMPALLE, SEIV, SIRATECH, ALYNOX, ATMOSTAT and ITP.
ALSYMEX is organized around five operational departments:
– program management;
– design, engineering and industrialization;
– manufacturing and control;
– ISO5 to ISO8 clean room assembly;
– on site services (installation, commissioning and long term maintenance).
Quality management systems of all four subsidiaries gathered under ALSYMEX are ISO 9001 V.2015 & EN 9100 V.2018 certified.
The ALSYMEX Quality system relies on:
general management rules and procedures detailed in a Quality Manuals available upon request;
internal operational procedures.
Each Program is supported by Management and Quality Plans.
– DASSAULT AVIATION
– FUSION FOR ENERGY
– ITER Organization
– LACROIX DEFENSE
– NAVAL GROUP
– NEXTER SYSTEM